We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for our firm.
Role & Responsibilities:
Making contact with potential customers to build rapport and schedule meetings. planning and managing fresh marketing campaigns. searching for new opportunities by researching businesses and people. boosting the worth of current clients while luring new ones. identifying and expanding new markets, as well as increasing sales. attending meetings, conferences, and business events. creating estimates and proposals for customers. establishing and ensuring the achievement of goals for the development team and business expansion. Personnel development and team member skill development.
- Business, marketing, or a related field bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a related field, such as sales or marketing.
- IT proficiency and strong communication skills.
- The capacity to multitask and manage complicated projects.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Ability to thrive without much guidance, to take initiative, and to deal with uncertainty.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Being at ease using a computer for a variety of tasks.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Visa + Insurance
- Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
Disclaimer: Jobs4career.com is a unique platform that should assist employers and job seekers in working together. We strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information and restrict any endorsements that demand payment. Please email us at email@example.com if you come across any fraud or deception.