A web developer uses accepted web standards to create website layouts and user interfaces in collaboration with the Digital Manager and designers. (MUST HAVE ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE WEB DEVELOPMENT)
- Use the best software development practices to create code that is well-designed, testable, and effective.
- Make and maintain new landing pages and the company website.
- Create a website’s layout and user interface using HTML and CSS conventions.
- Integrate information from various databases and back-end services
- Assemble and hone specifications and demands in accordance with technical requirements
- Make and keep up with the software documentation
- Be in charge of looking after, growing, and scaling our website.
- Follow industry trends and new technologies, and incorporate them into your operations and activities.
- Cooperate with graphic designers to achieve the goal of the visual design
Role & Requirements:
- Bootstrap and Materialize CSS frameworks
- Integration of web builds with ERP and CRM systems
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager knowledge is a must
- An adequate understanding of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and the creation of web applications Practical knowledge of network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Strong familiarity with the process of search engine optimization
- Aggressive problem-solving and problem-diagnosis techniques
- Business savvy and strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of deadlines and budgets
- Ability to learn quickly, master a variety of web technologies, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Visa + Insurance
- Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
Disclaimer: Jobs4career.com is a unique platform that should assist employers and job seekers in working together. We strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information and restrict any endorsements that demand payment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any fraud or deception.