A well reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi is looking for Health Care Assistant.
Skills & Requirements:
- Files should be taken from the front desk and given to the room for vital signs.
- Send documents to the relevant department.
- Assemble the vital signs room’s files.
- Assist the physicians and nurses with all document-related tasks.
- Priority should be given to sick and appointment-only patients.
- After the consultation, direct the patients to the lab, radiology, pharmacy, admission desk, and, if necessary, the pre-anesthesia evaluation.
- Before the shift is over, review the lab results, then inform the doctor before informing the patient.
- As instructed, enter and maintain the data or statistics.
- After consulting with the appropriate department, gather the files and bring them back to the MRD.
- Make sure the offices and work spaces are always spotless.
- Assistance with moving and transferring patients.
- Support or help with the collection of specimens like sputum, stool, or urine.
- As directed by the staff nurse, transport the specimens to the lab and retrieve blood and blood products there.
- Finish the tasks by the deadline.
- Participate in educational and quality improvement programs, and if selected, join the quality committee.
- Ensure patient safety and notify the head nurse of any incidents or unsafe practices.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Visa + Insurance
- Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
Disclaimer: Jobs4career.com is a unique platform that should assist employers and job seekers in working together. We strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information and restrict any endorsements that demand payment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any fraud or deception.