Key Roles of the immigration consultant:
- Managing and answering incoming calls and emails from leads.
- Giving the best possible response to questions. To determine whether a client is qualified, all clients are interviewed, and all applications are processed personally and by mail.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the Migration application process, serving as the initial point of contact for any client or colleague questions at any time during the procedure and providing subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Pursuing leads while continuing to offer guidance and advice
- Handling applications for visas for permanent residence, visitors, students, etc.
- Establishing and upholding solid client relationships
- Throughout the process, act as the assignees’ primary point of contact.
- Promote efficiency and improvement within the business and seek out opportunities to meet the expanding needs of the enterprise.
- Strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues are a must.
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Strong inter-personnel skills
- Excellent communication
- Prior experience in Hardcore sales
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target oriented
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Visa + Insurance
- Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
Disclaimer: Jobs4career.com is a unique platform that should assist employers and job seekers in working together. We strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information and restrict any endorsements that demand payment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any fraud or deception.